The SM Mall of Asia Lights Up, Sanrio-style!

If you follow me in Instagram, you'd know how excited I was to attend The Grand Festival of Lights Parade. Thanks to my favorite Ms. Lanie of Mommy Bloggers Philippines, we got to enjoy the event VIP Style!

Hello Kitty and her friends are in town to bring the Christmas cheer! Join the gang as they bring season’s greetings all around the Mall of Asia grounds in the Grand Festival of Lights every Saturday from November 29 to December 25.

There was a pre-launch party held at TGI Fridays. We met lots of other Momma Bloggers and some celebrity kids waiting to see Hello Kitty! Mila had the grandest time, running and dancing. She had her tummy full from the candy buffet (only apples and wafers for her though) and her favorite spaghetti.

milaOOTD: Light Show (Cherokee Top, Local Jeggings, Mocs from Mhyrtle Kids, Headband from IG Store)
Mila's favorite
Beautiful Candy Buffet
The Gwapo DJ kept these two girls dancing
I love this pic with Baby Rhian (Mom Rackell of My Little World)

Happy family weekend! We love that velvet rope!
At about 5:30PM, we were escorted to our VIP seats! We were in the front row and Mila was just shouting with delight. I must say, I enjoyed the show more than Mila did. I guess she got too tired during the party and the lights and sounds are a little too much for my weary babe. She was still a trouper though, pointing and wow-ing on every float that pass right in front of us.

This is the 6th year that SM MOA will hold its Christmas parade, and it keeps getting bigger and grander where thousands are expected to witness this year’s SM MOA holiday treat! For this year, Hello Kitty and other beloved characters such as Keroppi, Little Twin Stars, Badtz-Maru, My Melody and many more will spread joy and happiness for fans of any age. The 12 colorful Sanrio mascot floats, which depict Christmas celebrations around the world, was accompanied by a parade of mascots, dancers and performers to add to the fun!

Sanrio Floats
Sanrio Floats
Sanrio Floats
Sanrio Floats
That Happy Face! Priceless!
The Grand Festival of Lights motorcade will be held every Saturday starting on November 29, until Christmas day. The parades, which will start at 5:30 p.m., will begin from the North Arcade and end at the SM MOA By the Bay with a big bang via a grand fireworks display. A special Christmas Day parade also awaits the young and young-at-heart, with more surprises and spectacles in store for holiday shoppers!

Christmas is the best time to create new memories, and there is no better way to spend it with loved ones than to enjoy the sights and sounds of the season. The Mall of Asia is perfect for those who want to bond with friends and family with fun activities for one and all! Here are other activities to look forward to during the holidays: Witness the magical SM By the Bay Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 29, Meet and Greet Santa Claus at 3 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday at the Main Mall Atrium; and enjoy Pyromusical Weekends every Saturday and Sunday at 7 p.m. at the SM MOA By the Bay.

For updates on fun holiday events, visit the Facebook page smmallofasia or follow @TheMallofAsiaOfficial on instagram and @TheMallofAsia on Twitter.

25 comments:

1. It's too bad that I missed the invite, but it seems that you had lots of fun! I'm definitely bringing in the kiddies this weekend at MOA to see their (and my) favorite characters too. hehehe

ReplyDelete
  2. Nice meeting you Mommy Pauline and Ate Mila. :) Sayang kulang yung oras natin para makapag chikahan, meron pa naman next time eh. I so love how they treat us, VIP talaga.. hihi. Let's plan our playdate. Makati area ka rin tama?

3. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 1, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Sayang! But yes, go and for sure you'd enjoy!

4. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 1, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Definitely. Yes, around Makati/Pasay lang ako. We should set that. Sarap ng VIP no?

ReplyDelete
  5. Oo nga eh, feeling artista tayo lalo na nung dumaan tayo sa gitna. 1st time yun ha. Hehe. Cge let's set that playdate. Are you going ba sa Christmas party ng MBP on Friday?

ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! sana nakasama ako huhu sayang. Saka di pa tayo nagkita ulit! Sayang!

7. Pwede ba ko makisali sa playdate? hihi!:) Pasay din ako hihi

ReplyDelete
  8. very interesting. I wish we are just near the metro so we can attend festivities like this.

ReplyDelete
  9. Sarap naman ng VIP feeling! The event really looks so grand. I'm sure you and Mila had a great time!

ReplyDelete
  10. We missed this too! Amazing lights. I hope we can go one time in MOA before we leave for Bacolod for the long vacation.

ReplyDelete
  11. Sayang, I wasn't able to go. I would have loved to bring my son to these kinds of events kaso given my work schedule, he has to stay with my family in Baguio. He definitely loves the lights

ReplyDelete
  12. It really sucks that we missed this. We wanted to go but had prior engagements already. Favorite pa naman namin mga Sanrio characters. At least we can still catch them in the next few weeks! :)

ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, sayang we weren't able to attend this event. My daughter would've been very happy. We'll definitely watch this next Saturday after the Baby Fair 2014 at SMX :) Thanks for the post ^^

14. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 3, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Yes. See you! wala pa kong dress and gift. Hirap maghanap! :)

15. Maria Louisa Mae P. MercadoDecember 7, 2014 at 6:32 PM

This looks like it was so much fun. We wanted to go but I was too busy with things. Hopefully we can still catch the remaining shows left.

ReplyDelete
  16. We were there too! My son enjoyed the show. BTW, congrats for winning the TV at the MBP Chistmas Party :)

ReplyDelete
  17. it was unfortunate that we were not able to make it to this event. MOA is a far off place for someone living in the north. my little man would've loved + enjoyed the grand parade of lights much like your little gal. hopefully we can catch this before it ends

18. Lally Ruth M. GonzalesDecember 9, 2014 at 1:34 PM

I agree with you sis, sarap maging VIP once in our lifetime .hahaha..Nice meeting your family Mommy Paulinne. Sayang di nakapag play si Mila and Rylee. Sama ako sa playdate ha. Makati lang ang office ko. hehe...:-D

ReplyDelete
  19. We really wanted to come but we live too far :-( but I am really happy that you were really treated as VIP :-) Hope next time we'll have more slots for the moms.

ReplyDelete
  20. I'm really sad to have missed this chance as I'm one big hello kitty fan! Glad you all enjoy mommies! :)

21. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 17, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Thanks so much for that invite Lanie. Oo nga, sana mas marami para mas masaya. Super VIP Treatment kami and the organizers were nice.

22. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 17, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Yes, let's make sure tuloy ang playdate natin sa park. Picnic na!

23. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 18, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Were you able to go last Saturday? I bet your boy will have a blast.

24. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 18, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Forgive me if I didn't say hi during the event. I'm just a little shy sometimes and not good with faces.
    I'm so happy I won that TV. Minsan lang yun. :)

25. Paulline @ milastolemyheartDecember 18, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Go Louisa. Super fun nya and ganda ng mga floats

ReplyDelete

I'd appreciate any feedback. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment.